Protect yourself from the flu- Where to get a flu shot in Pinellas County | Events
Pinellas County, Florida -- Pinellas residents can protect themselves from the seasonal flu with one of the vaccines now available at the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) and many community clinics in the Tampa Bay area.
In addition to the usual vaccine, other versions available this season also include the high-dose immunization recommended for adults older than 65; an intradermal vaccine delivered with a very small, barely-felt needle and one administered in the nostrils as a mist without the need for a needle.
DOH-Pinellas provides flu vaccines at these centers weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM without an appointment:
- St. Petersburg: 205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. N.
- Pinellas Park: 6350 76th Ave. N.
- Clearwater: 310 N. Myrtle Ave.
- Mid-County: 8751 Ulmerton Rd., Largo
- Tarpon Springs: 301 S. Disston Ave.
Vaccine prices start at $25 for the regular flu vaccine and go up to $45 for the high-dose version.
Upcoming Events near Tarpon Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- INVESTIGATORS: Corporation forces homeowners to sell property
- Detectives looking for man who robbed a Palm Harbor Radio Shack
- Detectives arrest Holiday man for child molestation
- Traffic: NB lanes on US 19 at Tampa Rd closed
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office to conduct joint sobriety checkpoint this weekend